We are redoing the outside of our log home which was built in the 1930’s. We are estimating that the previous owners last did this in the 1980’s or early 1990’s. The logs have cracks on the east side of the house and were filled with some type of wood filler that has started to warp and push out of the cracks. Now that we have removed this filler, what is the best way to repair them and what products should be used?

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024