We have a log home that suffered water damage to the interior. Large checks on the interior side of the ”D” logs developed as a result of drying. The owner wants the checks filled and finished to match (basically put back to its pre-damaged condition) or have the logs replaced. any idea of fillers that can be used and then stained to match. The current interio finish is just a clear urethane.

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024