My Mother inlaw lives in a restored hunting lodge biult in the 1800’s and some of the old I think called (Oakum) chinking or filler has fallen out. It looks like what a bird would make a nest out of in there but I guess it’s what they used back then for filling. I’d really like to use something similar if I could to keep the authentic look of there home and was wondering if there was a product out there that they made. I’m desperate as the weather is changing fast and it will soon be freezin

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024