We have a 15 year old timber frame home that we recently purchased. On the interior there are some gaps between the drywall and the posts and beams. I assume this is from the wood drying. I wanted to know if there were any products I could use to fill in these gaps to give a more finished look.

waterloop Changed status to publish April 2, 2024