We have lived in our log home for 7 yrs. We used square logs with permi chink between. I have sealed up every crack I can find but I still have water running down my logs when it rains and the wind blows. My inside dry wall has been damaged and I want to seal it up completely. I would like a silcone type spray or something. I used CWF with UV as a sealent and we apply it almost every year but my logs are getting dark and I need to know what I should used.I know the water is causing this damag

waterloop Changed status to publish April 8, 2024