We are thinking of purchasing a 25 year old log home. A recent report by a qualified inspector found powder post beetles. They are recommending that the home be tented to treat the problem.
What is the best product to treat with, safety /efficacy.
Should the home be inspected by someone else to determine structural integrity.
Will this be an ongoing issue with this home.

waterloop Changed status to publish April 9, 2024